Centres provide tutorial assistance to students who are having difficulty with their school work or just want to do better.
This is done in a positive learning environment through the use of proven teaching methods and programmes.
- Reading and Comprehension
- Writing and Spelling
Some Centres are able to offer different courses depending on resources available and demand for the subject.
- A Free educational assessment
- An Individual learning programmes
- A wide variety of resources and activities that cater to the individual learning styles
- Computer assisted learning
- Experienced and qualified teachers using proven teaching methods
- Curriculum written by qualified teachers
- 80 minute tutoring sessions
- Small groups (4-6 students per teacher)
- Structured learning programme