Maths and English Tuition | Need a Tutor? | Learning Can Be Fun | Programmes We Offer | We Provide | Our Goal | About Our Lessons
Maths & English Tuition at Kip McGrath
If you suspect your child needs additional tuition in maths or English, Kip McGrath’s fully qualified teachers are well placed to advise you. We offer tutoring to both primary and secondary school aged students in multiple areas of their school studies, including preparation for their SATs and GCSE tests.
On your first visit, your child will be given a free educational assessment. This is the start of the journey. From this assessment we can target specific areas of weakness and create an individual learning programme for your child.
Giving Your Child a brighter future!
At Kip McGrath, we:
- have been helping children for over 30 years across the world,
- believe that all children can succeed if given the right support,
- have over 600 centres providing maths and English tutoring to school aged students,
- help your children in a way that builds confidence and self esteem.
We make sure your child enjoys coming. We do this by training our fully qualified teachers the art of bringing out the best in your child by their friendly manner and encouraging tone. It all happens in a bright friendly centre.
Your child will enjoy coming and have fun at the same time as learning. You can find your nearest centre by clicking here.
A mixture of unique resources keeps your child engrossed in learning.
We offer programmes in:
- Reading and Comprehension
- Writing and Spelling
Click here to read a full programme overview and contact your nearest Centre to see which programmes they offer.
- A Free educational assessment
- An Individual learning programme
- A wide variety of resources and activities that cater to the individual learning styles of your child
- Computer assisted learning
- Experienced and qualified school teachers using proven teaching methods
- Curriculum written by qualified teachers
- Improve your child’s confidence
- Make learning fun and engaging
- Help students reach their full potential
- 80 minute tutoring sessions
- Small groups
- One on one tutoring
- Structured learning programme