1. These terms and conditions together with any specific rules set out in Competition Notices (as defined below) are the Competition Rules (“Rules”) and apply to competitions taking place across Kip McGrath Education Centres Products and Services (which includes kipmcgrath.com, kipmcgrath.com.au, kipmcgrath.co.uk and other websites and webpages operated by us) (each a “Competition”), unless otherwise expressly stated. By entering a Competition, entrants agree to be bound by the Rules.
2. The promoter of each Competition will be displayed on the Competition Notice released in respect of each Competition.
3. Rules specific to each Competition are displayed in a notice on the page for such Competition (“Competition Notice”) and are incorporated into the Rules. In the event of differences between these terms and conditions and the Competition Notice, the Competition Notice shall prevail.
4. Kip McGrath Education Centres reserves the right to cancel or amend Competitions or the Rules at its sole discretion and without notice in the event of any event outside Kip McGrath Education Centres reasonable control. Any changes will be an amendment to either these terms and conditions or to the Competition Notice.
5. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a Competition, the decision of Kip McGrath Education Centres shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.